Best Work From Home Desk Chairs Under $100
Covid-19 has completely changed the way we live. Gone are the days while we used to travel office and return home. We never had an idea that one day everyone will be working from home, but due to circumstances of Covid-19 many of us today are working from home. It’s great to work from home, but can we get the same comfort as office? Well, we might miss many things while working from home but one thing we can have is a good comfortable chair.
Offices provide the highest level of comfortable chairs, but due work from home scenario not everyone can afford those chairs, hence we have shortlisted a few best work from home desk chairs under $100 which will give you the maximum comfort and helps you to enjoy your working time at home.
Best Work From Home Desk Chairs Under $100 | Best WFH Chair | WFH Desk Chairs
Sophia & William Ergonomic Rocking Mesh Home Office Desk Chair High Back
- Ergonomic design to help your back, no more problems of spondylosis.
- One touch height adjustable fir easy height adjustments.
- Important feature to look forward is durable and breathable mesh bracket.
- Dimensions of the product are 24.5 x 23 x 11 inches and weighs up to 27 pounds.
Pros : 360 degree free swivel, height adjustment button, rocking adjustment button.
Cons : Height can be a issue if you are taller.
naspaluro Ergonomics Office Chair, Computer Desk Chair with Lumbar Support, Soft Sponge Cushion
- Best comfortable home office chair with lumbar support and ergonomic design.
- You can relax by adjusting the chair into rocking mode, it has 360 degree swivel for extra comfort.
- To avoid excessive heat and sweating the chair is equipped with a breathable mesh.
- Dimensions of the chair are 26.2 x 11.2 x 22.5 inches and weighs 28 pounds.
Pros : Adjustable high back support, Adjustable headrest that supports your head and neck.
Cons : Height can be a issue if you are taller.
QY Home Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Chair with Lumbar Support & Adjustable Arms
- Adjustable lumbar support suitable for different statures and tilting option of 90 to 130 degrees.
- For best cushion this chair comes with thick pads which gives comfort even to your hips.
- Very easy to set up and assemble, all the tools are provided in the package.
- Dimensions of the chair are 26 x 26 x 43 inches and weighs up to 28.6 pounds.
Pros : Height-Adjustable Armrest, Thick Padded Cushion.
Cons : Might make squeaky sounds after a few months.
Halter Ergonomic Office Chair with Lumbar Support, Executive Mesh Desk Chair Computer Chair with Swivel
- With comfort in mind this chair is designed with high grade chrome base for stability.
- A perfect home desk chair with no mess and easy to assemble.
- Can handle up to 200 lbs weight.
- Dimensions of this home chair are 24.4 x 23.6 x 39 inches and weighs 22.9 pounds.
Pros : Break proof chrome base, premium gas lift mechanism.
Cons : Back support is not good when compared to other home desk chairs.
BERLMAN Mid Back Mesh Office Chair Adjustable Height Desk Chair
- Ergonomic design fits perfectly to your body adjustment.
- High density sponge gives you the highest comfort while working from home.
- Never get tired with the lumbar support and arm rest provided in this chair.
- Dimensions of this project are 23.6 x 23.6 x 40 inches and weighs 24.4 pounds.
Pros : Stable base, Mute Wheel.
Cons : Might not give full back support.
Boss Office Products Perfect Posture Deluxe Fabric Task Chair with Adjustable Arms
- This home office chair is made with 100% Polypropylene.
- Can handle up to 250 pounds weight.
- Height adjustment options and a seat back you can customize for height and depth.
- Dimensions of this product are 25 x 25 x 40 inches and weighs 13.4 pounds.
Pros : Ergonomic Design, Adjustable Arms, Easy Assembly.
Cons : Weighs only 13.4 pounds.
From the above list of work from home desk chairs the winner is BERLMAN Mid Back Mesh Office, this chair has got all the features we were looking for a work from home scenario.
We have seen best chairs for home during WFH situations, all these chairs are under $100 and will serve you the purpose of comfort and relaxation, each chair has its own advantages and disadvantages.
What to look out for while buying a chair for Work from Home Scenario.
If you have decided to buy a good comfortable chair for working at home, there are a few points which you need to check while purchasing. A simple checklist can get you an amazing chair to work from home.
The design must be ergonomic and mesh should be available for breath-ability, arm rests and neck rests are must as you work long hours. Height should also be adjustable and it should have reclining features for relaxation.
Chair must be equipped with wheels for easy movement and the wheels must be sturdy enough and should not make squeaky sounds.
Highest comfort comes with cushion, make sure cushion is thick and padded which will make your work stress relief.
We hope this article will help you in maintaining a healthy posture while you work from home. If you liked reading the article please share it!