When winter season arrives we need to keep ourselves warm and in today’s fashionable world one needs to check the latest trends for Winter clothing. Chore coats are one such popular clothing style which keeps you warmer and makes you look trendy. If you are a fashion diva and want to always be with the trend the chore coats for winter are a must in your wardrobe.
In this article we have come up with few chore coats which will make you look trendy this winter. If you are a coat lover then one of these coats are must in your wardrobe.
Best Winter and Autumn Chore Coats for Men – Styling Guide
WenVen Men’s Casual Canvas Cotton Military Lapel Jacket
- Very versatile chore coat which will redefine your style, this jacket is perfect layering which can put the finishing touches on your fall and winter look.
- Equipped with heavy duty brass zipper which is sturdy and tough, this will help your jacket to last longer.
- Slant pockets, chest pockets and inner pockets to keep your belongings.
- To adjust with cold weather this chore coat comes with adjustable cuffs, you can adjust them as per your needs.
- Best suited for sightseeing, fishing, camping, traveling, photography and other outdoor activities.
Carhartt Men’s Full Swing Chore Coat
- For the chore coat to be more durable it is triple-stitched and made of 100% cotton.
- Carhatt coat is a perfect choice for people who work hard in rugged environments.
- Two inside pockets and one with zippered closure and one with hook-and-loop closure, these pockets are very handy while at work.
- If you need to wash this carhatt coat you need to wash it in Machine, manual washing might damage the fabric.
- For added coverage there is a drop tail hem
Red Kap Men’s Blended Duck Chore Coat
- This chore coat is designed to work and last long, whether you use it for work or use it as a casual wear it goes easy.
- Made of 65% Polyester , 35% Cotton,Lining: 100% Polyester,Insulation: 100%.
- For authentic look collar has been self lined.
- This chore coat by VF Imagewear helps you to keep warm while you work and double entry lower pockets to keep important tools close.
- Offered in a variety of colors, fits, and styles.
Berne Original Chore Coat
- If you looking for a chore coat with large pockets and for warmth, Brene original chore coat is a perfect choice.
- Main seams are triple needle stitched and made of 100% cotton.
- If you need to wash this chore coat you need to wash using only machine.
- Water repellent finish.
- Berne Apparel Company perfectly crafted this chore coat for work as well as to keep you warm.
Berne Original Washed Chore Coat
- Best chore coat for hard workers, made of 100% cotton.
- Berne chore coat is designed with edge stitched convertible corduroy collar with hood snaps.
- Deep pockets and chest pockets to keep your work belongings or else you can also keep your hands inside for a warm feeling.
- To keep out the weather, this coat has brass zipper with a hook.
Brixton mens Survey X Chore Coat
- This chore coat is made of 65% Cotton, 33% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Goes easy with any casual wear and also tough while you are doing any work.
- Chore coat is available in black and brown colors.
- Manufactured by Jehson Textiles, this chore coat is must in your wardrobe.
Key Industries Men’s Insulated Taffeta Lined Duck Chore Coat
- This chore coat is made as water and stain repellent finish and made of 100% cotton.
- To keep your hands warmer pockets are fleece lined.
- Machine wash only.
- Perfect chore coat for your work or as a casual wear.
Our Choice for Best Chore Coat
Out of the above mentioned chore coats we chose Carhartt Men’s Full Swing Chore Coat, for its triple stitched quality and its suitable for work wear and as a casual one. We definitely recommend this chore coat as you will love to have this in your wardrobe.
FAQ on Chore Coats
- What is a Chore coat?
Chore coat first started in France as a work wear in the late 19th century, then as fashion sense changed people modified the work wear with latest designs and introduced in daily wear especially for winters and autumn.
- How Should a Chore Coat fit?
Chore coats are loose and have pockets at chest and lower pockets, you need to understand which size fits you the best. You should be able to move your elbow freely after wearing the chore coat, whichever coat you might buy, it should be comfortable while you work, sit or while doing any activity.
Chore jackets are chore coats are very essential as a work wear or as a casual wear, Chore jackets come in different designs but the main agenda remains the same, to protect you while you work and during cold weathers. If you are a chore coats lover either it may be a classic chore coat or a modern chore coat, please mention in comment box which chore coat you use.